Friday, May 3, 2024

Welcome here!

 

Welcome here!


You can follow all sorts of other stuff from me here (Vlad Mildewy).

My interests:

Favorite genres of music:

I am only addicted to chiptune, recently (2024/04/13) I got hooked on "Soft Blues". I don’t think I’ll be able to somehow fall in love with this genre.

I also liked rock (only one song, "Deftones – Change", which I managed to hear in an old Newgrounds animation.

Favorite TV series:

"Paul" by Reffitz on Newgrounds. About Paul's adventures and stuff like that. It seems to me that the characters and plot of the episodes were drawn in the Reffitz comics, but we will never know.


"Urusei Yatsura" is not an anime, but it’s fucked up - I liked it not only because of Lum’s teasing, it has a fucking plot. I'm waiting for all the episodes of season 2 to be published, I watched all of season 1.


I like "Salad Fingers" as a Newgrounds classic - the art is perfect.



Games I like:

PS2 (Ape Escape 3);
Warface (a childhood game, I’ve been playing since 2016);
Redmatch 2 (I started playing this masterpiece in the summer of 2023);
Brawl Stars (as a waste of time i like it, but there is a certain excitement in the role of the game);
Atari 800 (Alf in Color Caves; Miner 2049er; Frogger; Track & Field;
Donkey Kong; Mickey in Great Outdoors), NES (Tengen Tetris, Mario: Donkey Kong, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.), etc. (I love 8-bit games, just classics!);
Half-Life (1998) (classic 3D shooter that I like).


My hobbies:

synthesizer – I study with a wonderful teacher (I won’t say his full name), he’s friendly, we communicate sometimes.

Music - I do it on OpenMPT, out of boredom or just because.

Animate – I make animations and post them on YouTube (rarely) and Newgrounds (most often). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home